Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentines And One Charming Party

Have you ever popped over to One Charming Party?
It is truly one of my favorites...
She always designs such pretty parties & crafts
and then breaks them down into steps
so everyone can understand the how-to...
I'm just adoring this gumball necklace...
Of course she gives us directions on how to create this
lovely masterpiece...
I've always liked the girls to do a craft at Goosie Girl's parties...
This would be perfect & inexpensive...
You would just need a little prep before hand to get
everything ready...
Okay...next...
I'm just giddy over this pizza...

Really...
Heart pepperonis...
Have you ever seen anything so darling in all your life?
For a special occasion this might be fun to do...
It certainly is precious!
How does she think of these things?
Take a trip over to her blog 
and be inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!