Monday, January 31, 2011

A Circus Invitation Suite

Well I don't know what it is with me lately...
I've just been designing invites/cards up a storm...
I'm obsessed with digital clip art on Etsy...
There are so many adorable images...
I become overwhelmed with which one to order first...
This paper pack has been calling my name...
It keeps popping up everytime I click on Etsy...
I took it as a sign that I really needed to create with it...
So I did...
A precious little Circus theme...
Done in traditional colors, I think it turned out quite sweet...
What do you think?
With coordinating wrap arounds...
 A personalized user friendly thank you note...
and of course you must have toppers...
Available now in Goosie Girl's Etsy shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!