Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cupcakes

Let me just say this again...CUPCAKES ARE EVERYWHERE I TURN!!! Everywhere I tell you! After being bombarded all day with cupcakes, last night I got out some "old" (and when I say old, I mean old!) Wilton cake decorating books my aunt had given me awhile ago. I started perusing the pages and thinking to myself, wouldn't these be lovely on a cupcake? I also flipped through a beautifully done book, Cake Expressions, by Dottie Smith. Absolutely beautiful pages ignited my desire to decorate a cupcake. Two blogs that I stumbled across, Bakerella and Bella Cupcake Couture, really had me going! In every entry, I was like oooohhhhh and aaaaahhhh and thinking to myself...what possibilities.....When something keeps presenting itself to you over and over, shouldn't you pay attention??? Am I being told something??? Let me ponder this "cupcake" possibility...
Slide Show Image
Check out these yummies from Sprinkles Cupcakes (sprinklescupcakes.com)

or

how about these little sweethearts
From the Lollipop Workshop
these little angels were sent to bakerella.com from lollipopworkshop.etsy.com
Absolutely adorable aren't they??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!