Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"The Stand"

I finally have broken down and purchased..."the stand." The Wilton Four Tier Dessert Tower as it is specifically referred to. I got mine at JoAnn's but I'm sure any craft store will carry it. What's even better is that I used a 50% off coupon and got it for ...ahem...$10.00 (regularly $19.99). I have been reading a lot lately about how versatile this stand really is and with Goosie Girl's birthday coming up in October, I thought it would be the perfect investment. With the stand being white, you can add custom colors (papers, ribbons, sparkle etc) to match your theme. Just think how adorable this will be with cookies, cupcakes, fruit or whatever other goody you can think of to put on it!
Wilton  4 Tier Stacked Dessert Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!