Thursday, January 14, 2010

Champagne Toasts

I apologize for the lack of blogging this week but I have been having major computer issues. Nice, huh? Since I only have a moment right now, I thought I'd show you a pic from Martha Stewart (that I've been seeing all over) that I can't seem to get out of my mind...




Is this the most beautiful display of champagne you've ever seen? I just love it! You know, we seem to only talk about champagne during New Year's but it's really perfect for any time of the year. How about serving champagne when you have a few of the girls over? Wouldn't that be a nice, refreshing change? How about popping that cork for the small daily celebrations? Just a bubbly thought...


Here are Martha's directions to achieve this gorgeous look:

Tiny roses add an elegant detail to your champagne toast. To make the garnishes, insert a toothpick into the base of each blossom at an angle of a little less than 45 degrees. Cut the stems cleanly about 1-inch shorter than the length of the toothpick; you may have to adjust length depending on the weight of the bloom. Place each toothpick just inside of a rim, letting the roses balance delicately on top.

Cheers Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!