Thursday, January 7, 2010

A "Game Night" Birthday Party

I know that I am always trying to come up with new ideas for birthdays and sometimes, frankly, it is rather difficult, so when I stumbled upon this idea, I knew I had to share...
A Game Night Birthday...
Sounds so basic, right? But sometimes, isn't basic good?
Kids love to play games and what better way to keep them entertained?
Really, though, this party is anything but basic. Take a look at the eye candy...
Make Merry Events did a fantastic job...

Game Night invitation









Game Night candy & cupcake table

Game Night candy and cupcake table

Game Night candy and cupcake table



















Perfect for girls or boys; sleepovers or afternoons;

and maybe even some peace for the parents?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!