Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'll Have a Key Lime Colada, Please

While browsing over at the Swanky Table, I stumbled across this most delicious looking drink...a Key Lime Colada. Now, I am a big fan of key lime pie so of course my mouth was watering just looking at it...so pretty...so refreshing...


Is this beautiful or what? Does this not make you want to recreate this? And the graham cracker lined rim...aaahhh....I'm in heaven! Sir...I'll have one of those please!

Thank you Swanky Tables for going to Hawaii!

Key Lime Colada


1 oz. vanilla rum
1 to ¾ oz. Keke Beach Key Lime Cream liqueur
1 splash piƱa colada mix and pineapple juice
1 cup of ice


Recipe via: HAWAI'I Magazine by Marriott Kolohe’s Beach Bar & Grill

1 comment:

*swankytables*Annette said...

I just love these! Thanks for featuring! They really taste as good as they look!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!