Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Place to be Creative

I must say that I am very lucky to have a room to be creative. First, it was our living room that was never used. Second, it was my husband's home office and now I have claimed it for my own. However, it is not AT ALL the way I want or envision it to be...
Crafts room island and cabinet
Now, this is what I call a place to be creative, no?
I'm loving the island
and the countertops
and the glass cupboards..
okay...I love it all!
eliware
I think what I really want is a kitchen without the appliances...
Look at this pretty...
Totally love the black hutch...I could really fill that baby up!
And the island...
with the padded stools...
and the countertops...
and the storage...
Just think what I could create!
And I found this on The Bottom of the Ironing Basket...
So appropriate...don't you think?

I guess it doesn't really matter whether you create in a spectacular creative room (sure would be nice though!) or at your kitchen table, as long as you are doing something you love...

Top image from Better Homes & Gardens
Second image from Home*Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!