Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Addition To Goosie Girl?

As I dabble in different things trying to find my way, I stumbled across a glorious magazine, Where Women Create by Somerset Studio. It is a magazine about living a creative, inspired life. Yes, I want one of those! So as I'm perusing each page, I came across fabric flower bouquets...interesting I thought. Well I couldn't keep the idea out of my head and kept flipping back to the Princess Lasertron article. I then started researching fabric flowers on the computer. Yes...I become obsessive...so then I tried my hand at it...

what do you think?

I've named this the "Princess Bouquet" perfect for a flower girl...
14 hand crafted daisies, each complete with Swarovski crystals...
Sparkly & pretty
A bit of fluff around the base. This bouquet is made of felt from recycled materials. Earth friendly too. A total of 112 Swarovski crystals in this sweet little thing.

I thought it turned out cute for my first try...
Of course there is always room for improvement...
Goosie Girl is testing the waters on different items...
Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!