Thursday, October 15, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Cookies and Drawing Cookies

Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been busy, busy, busy! I wanted to share these cookies that I made for a friend for Breast Cancer Awareness month. She took them to both of her daughters' schools. How sweet is that?

Pretty in pink...and...pretty in pink polkadots

This is two dozen cookies for one school...what a nice treat for the teachers and also a wonderful reminder to keep focused on the important things...

****************************************

I also wanted to share a pic of the cookies that Goosie Girl is giving away on the TomKat Design blog...this platter is being sent to Kim from TomKat Design. I hope that she likes them...

This is the wrapped, to-go platter of Goosie Girl's ghost cookies... They were all nestled in a priority mail box and shipped off...


These little sweet, spooky ghosts are ready to be seen, admired and eaten...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!