Monday, October 19, 2009

Sugarbaby's Cupcake Boutique

So I was looking at a past issue of Southern Lady and came across this article about a cupcake boutique that I loved reading about so much the first time. It is called Sugarbaby's Cupcake Boutique. It is by far the most adorable place I have ever seen...I would love to have an office, studio or even the inside of my house to look like their shop. Done in chartruse, fuschia, black & white, it is to die for! I just love everything about it! I've never had one of their cupcakes but if it tastes as good as their store looks, it would be divine!

Uh yes...I would like to order this entire room...
And this one...
And let's not forget this one either!...
Can you imagine having the ambience of this cupcakery nearby? I would be there everyday ordering a delectable cupcake and cup of coffee and admiring the decor...
Are you getting the vibe that I really like the way Sugarbaby's looks? They even have an angel as their logo...how sweet is that? And their story...a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! Lucky you if you live in the Houston area!!
Photos by yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!