Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wedding Invites

I have been a busy bee lately, no? I just finished these wedding invites for a December wedding. The colors they are incorporating are black, cream/ivory, silver and gold. I used a black pocketfold with cream inserts and the cream paper with black, silver & gold sparkles and a black satin bow...

I love pocketfold invitations! I love how they are so chic and keep everything in place...
To keep the pocketfold closed I made a tag with the bride & groom's names in the same papers as used inside...
The inside look...I love the sparkly paper on the left half with the black satin bow...
Inserts neatly tucked in...

A larger pic...

The inserts out & about...

A close up of the inserts...The wonderful thing about pocketfolds is it doesn't matter how many inserts you have/need. They all fit perfectly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!