Monday, October 5, 2009

Goosie Girl's Birthday Outfit?

I really am addicted to reading blogs...about planning parties, family, cooking, crafts and just all the lovely things of life. It's amazing how much information is out there. I think I've said this all before. I'm like a broken record when it comes to things I like...Well...as I was perusing The Party Dress, I came across this adorable outfit for Goosie Girl's birthday. I showed her and she even liked it. I saw a skirt similar to this at Justice. I may use my 40% off coupon and get it for her. We all need new outfits to wear to our party...right?

Sorry that I can't get the whole picture to show up. If you click on it, it will all appear for you to see.
childrens halloween party tricks and treats
Images: inmagine.com), girls (chasing-fireflies.com), pumpkin toss and mummy dogs(bhg.com), orange izze sodas (hostessblog.com), pumpkins (potterybarnkids.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!