Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chocolate-Pecan Dipped Marshmallows

So yesterday I ended up making the ooey, gooey homemade marshmallows. They were very easy; just very sticky until I dusted them with the confectioners' sugar. My family was unimpressed...said they tasted like regular marshmallows. Go figure! Today I decided to give them a little bling bath. I melted chocolate, poured some chopped pecans in a bowl and went on to dip half the little fluffs first into the chocolate and then into the pecans. They turned from regular marshmallows into a decadent dessert (and yes my family liked the chocolate, pecan accessories that were added). And they looked pretty too. They will be a nice sweet appetizer to have out tomorrow...

Goosie Girl wishes you and your family a wonderful thanksgiving!

Chocolate, pecan bling
Now we can say yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!