Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go...It's all out, isn't it? Commercials on television...displays in the stores...soon they will be playing it on the radio...I love it! Don't you? I must admit that I snuck in a little Diana Krall Christmas music while I was designing Christmas cards. I had to get in the spirit, you know what I mean? I already have all the fall decorations down, ready for Christmas to be put up. It truly is my favorite time of year!

Goosie Girl is proud to show off this year's two Christmas card designs...are you ready?

Ta-da...


I went with granny smith apple green color, a black &white background & a berry color. Of course no card would be complete with a little sparkle...

I just love the whimsical presents! This card is a 5x7. How cute would this be framed and sitting out for all to be adored? (It's actually ready to go...just pop it in a frame, maybe a black one?)

The inside has the same look as the front of the card...
The message in the card can be customized to suit anyone's needs. Keep the saying the same, change it entirely, whatever!

I must say that this one is my fave! I love the stocking and the black & white background. The colors look fantastic on the green. This card is a 6x6. Just like the other one, this too would look precious framed & sitting out for all to see. Who says cards can't be multifunctional?

The outside is carried to the inside. As with the other one, it can be customized to suit your needs. The present at the bottom adds a burst of color & sparkle.

So...what do you think?

I haven't come up with a fabric one yet...I just haven't found anything that sparked my interest. I'm still working on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!