Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Miscellaneous Items - Cupcakes, Parties and Christmas Photo Card

I had to also share with you these Funky Monkey cupcake toppers and wrappers that I had made as well...complete with a Swarovski crystal on the bow...

These don't have the pretty frosting on the top but they still look adorable, no?

The little Funky Monkey's all snug in their wrapper...for show...

Okay...
also another point...
I ran into Walmart yesterday and, of course, had to peruse the Christmas decoration isles, and found so many items that could be used for parties throughout the year. The vibrant greens, pinks, blues, silvers...I had party after party that I was thinking all of these baubbles could be used for...
I started stocking up...
I got these adorable polka dotted fuschia presents to use maybe on presents or a napkin ring or for a baby shower...the possibilities are endless and these were $2.00 a package. Great prices...so start thinking ahead...


Next and last on the list today...a photo Christmas card...
everybody loves those right?

especially when they are ready for framing...
just pop that baby in a 5x7 frame and you have instant cuteness!

full of color and personalized to cut down on some time...

A perfect way to show off the family, the children or maybe even the pets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!